468x60 Hungry For Hits traffic exchange banner

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Why Haters Love to Throw Food at Me (because of my brains)




Haters throwing food at me is a perplexing and messed up phenomenon. Come on, children! Despite my efforts to maintain a respectful and polite demeanor, I seem to attract this hateful behavior and crap! Perhaps it is due to my brains, my success and achievements in gaining followers like YOU, which can be intimidating to some. My undying dedication to my brains may provoke envy and resentment in others. You know it does! It is unfortunate that instead of engaging in constructive dialogue, these moron haters and doubters, resort to such uncivilized actions. But hell, I remain steadfast in my commitment to rise above these petty acts and continue pursuing my passions with grace and dignity and brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment